Labels

Thursday, June 14, 2012

お久しぶり☆

お久しぶりですね~ It's been quite some time since I'm back to blogging!
There are plenty of things being left out!
But I'll just continue from here.

Going on a trip later this month. And finally found a passport holder that is cute and affordable!
Speaking of affordable, money's been pretty tight lately (⌒ロ⌒;)

可愛いですね~☆

And so, I've been making notebooks, to sell. 
All pages inside are sewed, everything handmade inside out!
Excluding the materials...
Considering buying the ready-made notebooks to edit though!







今頭はちょっと痛いけど、寝たくない。

最近は忙しそう。

一日どんどん消えた。(◎_◎)

Headache, but I don't feel like sleeping. Been busy lately, and days just seem to pass like this...

明日の仕事は朝から。7時半に起きます。。。
日本語はもっと頑張らなきゃ。

Have to wake up at 0730 for morning shift tomorrow. And I need to study Japanese more!
Ending here, then! 

じゃ、帰りブログポストはここまで。またね。。。多分?(;>ω<)/

No comments: