Labels

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trying to convey messages

Blogging at 1.36AM in the morning. Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't feel like sleeping.

Have anyone felt that one day you are feeling so fine, so normal, so looking forward, then another day you feel like you've changed. like you're not yourself. and you're afraid that someone will find out, afraid that something will topple over, afraid of the unbalance. that's how i feel right now. I'm kinda afraid.

Feeling left out somehow. Feeling like I'm not understood. But what can I do? I've been through this before. All i can do is pretend and move on. Hope to get over this.


So far, I need to complete the models and portfolio for the Grad Show. Name cards are done. Panel and booklets are done, I guess. There are so much stuffs that I want to do. I can't wait to get out there. In a way. live things my own, do all that i want.



In a mood for sad songs, moody tunes. Trying to hide my feelings and emotions. Because no one else is able to exactly understand how I feel.




Shall perhaps go watch a movie or something now. Till later.

No comments: