Labels

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little bit of mint.

  • A little crazy about sets. Especially when they're so nice looking and has various colours
  • Geometrically-shaped items
  • My elder bro used to say I have 2 dinosaur brains. Because I told him I love school when its holiday, and vice versa.
  • I'm crazy about boxes.
  • I'm crazy about ribbons, too.
  • And cute things. Or people
  • And well-built guys in office attire: White top, black pants.
  • Especially when carrying a black business bag
  • I used to use stationeries as cooking utensils to play cooking
  • When I finished my tests/exams in Primary School, I did "cooking" with whatever I could find in my pencil case.
  • I don't like to throw things away. Because I get attached to things easily.
  • Which is why I don't believe that people will be close to me
  • I don't believe that people are permanent. They all leave one day.
  • I've never liked to be alone.
  • I don't like pink, but I've always thought pink is an interesting colour
  • My speed in reading English sped up when I read Charmed books over and over again.
  • When told to randomly sing a song, I will start with a nursery rhyme.
  • I don't have a permanent handwriting.
  • Many years ago, the first sound my cousin made was "meow".  Because I kept meow-ing to him/her. (I can't remember which cousin)

That's all I can come up with now. Questions anyone?

Edited:
01- I once cracked an egg so hard the whole thing went down the sink.

No comments: