Labels

Friday, June 22, 2012

When you least expect it...

Aloha~

Went to Ion's food court to eat with a colleague. And it was super disappointing. Wasn't yummy at all. Don't think I'll be going back there to eat again!

As we still had time before we headed to work, we went to Daiso~ And I got fed up, because I couldn't find the staffs there at all. And then I said, "why don't we pretend to shoplift, then someone will definitely come". JOKING, of course.

Managed to only find a couple of what I wanted to get for the trip, and one of them is the mini portable, urm, bottle thingie.


"Roses are red, Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet, So are you."

I didn't even notice that. LOL.
I just grabbed it cos it's the last one of it's thingkind. 
Besides, I spent so much time looking for the staff I ran out of time.

The departure day's cominggggggggg.

Yep. I'm still not prepareddd! 

In fact, I don't feel like I'm someone who's about to go on a holiday.

Work today... was... rather OK.
Except I got scared by a male customer.
He doesn't seem local... And... urm.
He's like those kind of intimate kind of person.
I finished serving another customer, and was about to go off, when he called me, and...
urm, something like, touched my back.

HOWEVER, after I finished helping him, I headed to the counter to continue what I was doing, and he went there to look at the LAMY pens too. And he kept standing sooooo close I just wanna run away T^T

About time to head for a shower!

SADAKO tomorrow with Mushi! XD



わたしは。。。
もっと。。。
いい人になりたい。
優しくなりたい。
もっと我慢したい。
ぐちぐちで、もうしない。
もっともっと笑っていて。
笑顔を持ってて。
自分のこともっと自信を持ってて。
もっと、もっと。
頑張る。



明日『貞子』を見ます!
怖いね!でも、楽しみにしている!
またね!☆

No comments: