Labels

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

日本旅行10.09-10.16

Had these pre-written in my Ipod Touch. So any English errors, please forgive me!


2013.10.09
Hello Japan! So I got airsickness again T^T I was actually eating, all okay and everything. Then during the last hour of being in the air started feeling sick urgh. And barfed everything I ate out wtf.

It was raining when the plane touched down!! We had to switch bus to go to the airport, and it was really near the sea! Was really super awesome :3

After that we took the train from kansai airport station to Osaka and then to Kyoto. Was really troublesome, and I started feeling annoyed at myself. Lol. Japan trains are scary hahaha but I don't want to be defeated lol
Didn't go anywhere much today. Found hotel, settled down, went for dinner. Dinner was in a restaurant, and I wasn't sure of the process at all. Hahaha great experience though! 

After that went into this shop which has Hamamonyo items!! So awesome! And super many cute things!! And then it rained lol.

Went to Family Mart after that and bought some stuffs! Including something from GReeeeN!!! Hohohoho!!
Went into another shop and bought a manga magazine which has nyanko sensei's items!! Muahahahahaha. Bought Yamazaki sandwich as well!!

I need to get used to the money lol. And the streets here. Hahaha... OTZ

Saw Nagaoka Takuya's CM on TV!! And anime characters hahaha. Too cool!!! And Legal High 2!!! Awesomezzzz!!! *w*

Till then!





2013.10.10
Opps! Almost forgot to write for this day! Today, I climbed a mountain! Lol it was tiring and I thought I was gonna die or something but I didn't want to give up haha. Sorry, exaggerating! 

Took taxi twice day cos they didn't want to walk. I wonder if you're allowed to talk to the drivers! 

Today has been pretty interesting! Went into a neighbourhood stationery shop and the lady there gave me a free green sarasa scented pen and 50yen discount. Lol. She has been to Hawaii!! Haha

Had tempura udon for lunch! 

The sun here is so blaring that I have my shoes tattooed in my feet.... Lol

These are the places I went today! Pretty crazy huh! :3
Kyoto Tower > Higashi-Honganji Temple > Nishi-Honganji Temple > Toji Temple > Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine > Tofukuji Temple > Sanjusangendo Temple

I should be sleeping but despite how I'm yawning and tired from today I'm not sleeping!! What is this! Lol

Okay! Till later! 

Osaka tomorrow!! *^^*





2013.10.11
Before I head to sleep!

Went to Osaka alone today! Basically I escaped from the hotel lol.

I went down the wrong exit and went back up, walked reverse and went back again. Lol. And then went to the platform and asked for which way I should go cos I didn't know the signs were at the other side, and safely reached Umeda station. And I think I watched too many news about KAT-TUN this morning that I maybe mentioned Ueda instead..... Lol

Met twitter friend at Umeda station! People's probably gonna say that I'm daring again. Lol. I'm starting to think I'm pretty crazily daring, too. Hahaha but I like to do new weird things. I've met Japanese friends in Singapore, but it's the first time meeting one in Japan. Lol.

Getting met up was pretty funny and I almost approached the wrong person... Hahahahahaha...

We went to many many many many many many places! I had the pamphlet from the Japan tour fair the other day, and we practically went to most of them XD
Tenjinbashisuji, Ebisu Bridge, Namba Parks, Tempozan Ferris Wheel, to name a few!

Took train a few times, and I totally just followed cos I'm totally train-dumb here. Lol OTZ for now! One day I shall master the trains here! Lol . Walked a lot, though it was hot, it was pretty windy most of the times! I haz tan on neck and feet. Hahaha not sure if face has. I find tans amusing lol. It's gonna fade after some days of work though!

Was brought to many different places! From shrines to shopping streets/malls to really famous places! Had ramen for lunch at a really unique place and it was a really great experience! 

Got to eat takoyaki too! Japanese food eaten in Japan is the best after all. Muahahahahaha.

And I went to Takashimaya! It's totally similar to Singapore's lol! And MUJI! And stationery shopssss! And Kinokuniya! And see GReeeeN CDs muahahaha. 

Went for night view in the evening! Though it started raining and drizzling, it wasn't that bad!

Headed back after that and I experienced train delay! Hahaha. No bad feelings for the delay. And the train staff were like constantly alerting the commuters. 

It was really fun today! Got to see many things, got to speak Japanese, talked about different things, experience things, eat different things in different environments. I'm really glad I decided to come at this time.
Speaking of time, the season here still ain't getting colder yet. Lol hope my clothes can survive me!

Thank you so so so so much for today!

I need to get salonpas and itch ointment. Lol. 18 bites from the climb yesterday. All from the crazy hike up XD

Good night~



2013.10.12
Sleepy already! 

For some reasons, I ended up alone again! So I decided to walk from hotel to Daimaru and Takashimaya. It's a Saturday right, so there were really a lot of people outside! 

I basically went to a music store, Daimaru, a manga/stationery store, shopping street, Takashimaya! I think that's all lol.

Evening, met up with Y and R! Went travelling by trains, see a few things but wasn't so successful! And I ate croquette!! Muahahaha. Basically, we just walked and ate and walked lol!

Nothing much today!

Tired! Good night!



2013.10.13
Went to shrines today!

Wrote ema, bought omamori, did omikuji, took lots of pictures. Lol.

I've been to the shrines that I went today, 5 years ago, but everything still feels different!

Bought more Kyoto gifts, and then in the evening, we left for Kobe!

Kobe is really pretty. There's art everywhere! And the people are really really fashionable!

Almost time to head back to Singapore... Don't wanna! T^T



2013.10.14
Went to Akashi Kaikyo Bridge today! And them Chinatown!

After that we went to Kobe Tower! In the way there we saw this really funny performer Brian so we stopped and watch! Was really fascinating and entertaining!

Food today was pretty awesome! 

We entered pachinko today! By accident. Lol. Was looking or karaoke and went into the wrong building muahahaha. Lol. 

Did karaoke all the way till 3am!! Hahaha crazy right. Was awesome! Sang till voice tired and sleepy! Quite an experience!



2013.10.15
It's time to go back tomorrow...

Did shopping today! I did a whole lot of shopping for souvenirs oh my gawd...

Didn't manage to find things my friends wanted though... But bought things that I'm sure they will like somehow!

Headed to Motomachi today alone! From Sanninomiya station! I walked around in circles, back and forth, till I'm all tired and frustrated.. >< felt awkward too.

Then I just thought to myself, it's fine, just learn from what you're experiencing!

Alone in hotel room now. Had Mister Donut and not bad! 

Typhoon is heading towards Japan now. Wonder if things will be fine tomorrow! 

So many things I'm going to miss when I get back to Singapore...

Dropped by the school I'm gonna enrol! It's pretty... Interesting... Lol

I hope what I wrote on the Ema will somehow help me to keep moving on!





I'm sorry the blog posts get shorter and shorter... Lol.

I actually lost weight while eating whatever and whenever I want and can in Japan.


Photographs: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151918734828988.1073741848.601768987&type=1&l=3d803094e5

今も日本のことが好きです。
好きでたまらないです。

No comments: