Labels

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Agony.

One of the things I couldn't stop thinking about all the time is money.

When I'm depressed, I feel like shopping.
But right now, I look at the balance in my bank account, I see that it has gone down, like, another "range".

T^T

Getting another part time job isn't really good. Especially when the part time job I'm having now has really long hours! And also distance is a problem.

I think a reason to the drop of my balance is because of the trip. A trip to a place where I'm not exactly interested in going.

Right now, I'm planning to make figurines and do notebooks to earn a little more money. Even if it isn't a lot...

Hoping to have enough money to manage my Japanese lessons and savings for studying in Kobe.

):

Shall blog again lataaarrr tonight!

日本の友達、今夜は気をつけてくださいね!台風のこと!

No comments: