Labels

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

面白い人生。

こんばんは~

ただいま!
お疲れ様でした!ヾ(*^w^*)ノ

Today at work was pretty alright~ Backache, neckache, all from standing at the counter to wrap the many stuffs. I like bring crazy at work~ Like coming up with stories, making up jokes~

*Internet's not very good now*

Tomorrow I'm gonna be leaving early to do a little item-searching at Daiso!~
With a couple of colleagues~
And then I'll be off on Friday, Saturday, OT4 on Sunday, and last minute packing before the near-midnight flight on Monday. Can't believe it's already so fast..

Anyway, today was my elder bro's birthday~
兄、お誕生日おめでとう~
Didn't get him anything. LOL.

I don't have much to blog about now~
But I'll be blogging about what I truly thought of "The sticker girl" later.

Anyway, here's 2 songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDb3rU1Owaw&feature=g-hist
From WAKABA! Title's "Beautiful Day"

And the very favourite "Ashita, Boku wa Kimi ni Ai ni Iku"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcR5PLntxPY

Hmmm. Really tempted to get the single now.
It's like the feeling's so flooded in the song XD

Sometimes I think my life's a little boring..
But then again, I think that my life's pretty dramatic, with the little things.
Like with people.. with disappearing excuse...
Uh-uh. There's something I'm not supposed to remember anymore!
But if I were to really think about it, there really is a lot of drama!

What would you like your life to be? A movie or a drama?
I'd like mine to be a drama. Sometimes things overlap to the next episode. Each episode will be something interesting. Sometimes there's a special episode. And when the whole season ends, there will be another to continue.

Anyw, internet's really bad -___-

Till the... "sticker girl" post later!

P.S Think I'll be writing poetry again. Read those in my other blog, and I miss writing those wonderful poems XD
P.P.S I don't know myself recently.. It's almost like.. I can't seem to figure out myself? Like there's clouds over you, you can't see clearly? Hopefully the clouds clear soon!

No comments: