Labels

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Self-improvement?

Let's just say...
In Singapore,
I hate it when people crowd around the curb at the bus stops.
I hate it when people don't know how to give way, or get to the side when they're blocking.
I hate it when people don't know their manners when they're outside.
I hate it when people think of themselves and do not consider about other people.
etc.


There's so many things that we hate around the world.
We can't choose who we meet, who we encounter everyday.
The things that happen daily, it's not like we can change those either.


Today, I kind of got angry easily again at work.
I really hate it when I get angry.
I have a short temper, so I get angry easily, too.


I'm trying to change my temper. I don't like to get angry.
I know that we can't choose what happens after each moment, or who we meet.
Let's just say that I'm trying my best to change my bad habit. And also try to keep remembering that things will always be changing.


It isn't easy.
But I'd really like to get rid of my short temper.
I'm gonna try my best.
My colleagues don't seem to get angry easily.
In a way, it might be due to the fact that I get very into what's right and wrong.
Like, in a way I believe there's results and consequences. There's always something.


Customer service line can be really tiring.
Nobody thinks about your feelings. Like you're a robot who's supposed to give service.


I can't do anything about that.
I can't do anything about anything.
But at least I can try to change myself.
It's an improvement for myself as well.

No comments: