Labels

Sunday, August 25, 2013

夏祭り~

シンガポールの夏祭りへ行きました!


My colleague and I went to Bugis to get our Yukata~
So we changed there, and walked to a bus stop near Arab street to bus down to the school where the summer festival is held. Natsumatsuri.
We got a lot a lot of stares, so many that I kept staring at my phone and I kept wanting to giggle or laugh ><
The bus got very crowded nearing the school.
It is the first time, and probably the last time I'm going when it's still slightly "early".
We walked around a lot!
But what I really wanna blog about is the fortune telling.
Hehe~

First time having my fortune told! It was really worth it I suppose XD
At first I was wondering if it'd taboo to share what you've been told about your fortune, but since it was OK, so I shared with a few people XD

I was told about health, occupation, love life. It was really pretty interesting! She mentioned a few things that were like jackpot, and they kind of made sense.

There were many people at the matsuri, and it was really warm ><
Didn't really queue much for food~


Next year onward, I'll be attending Natsumatsuri in Japan~! Yay~



夏祭りでとても楽しかった~
暑かったけど、楽しかった!
人が大勢だったけど、楽しかった!
ゲームをやってなかったけど、浴衣を着られるのはもう十分です!
踊ってなかったけど、なんか面白かった~
一番気になったのは占いでした!
初めてやってみました~すごく面白かった!
教えてもらったことは少し正しかったね~
今年の夏祭りはシンガポールで最後です。
来年から日本で!


じゃ~またね!
写真はFacebookにアップしました~
Well then, ciao!
Pictures uploaded on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151802683948988.1073741844.601768987&type=1&l=da5a0e5fdc


No comments: